F U L L - S E R V I C E I N T E R I O R D E S I G N
I offer full-service interior design, focusing on residential spaces. If you are about to embark on a renovation or new build, I can assist with all design-related decisions – from material specifications to designing custom cabinetry. Or perhaps you are simply looking for someone to help furnish your space. I can bring personality, beauty, and function to your everyday life through stylish interior elements. Maybe you are simply wanting a quick refresh of your decor. I can style new accessories into your existing space and rearrange the furniture you already have. It's amazing what proper furniture placement can do for a space. Finally, are you in need of assistance preparing your space for entertaining? I can help style party decorations and add freshly curated floral arrangements to wow your guests and ensure they have a great time!
e - d e S I G N
E-design allows you to get a personalized design plan that fits your style, space, and budget - no matter where you live! If you are interested in getting a quote, submit the questionnaire below and email photos/measurements of the room(s) to be decorated. Once I see the scope of work to be completed, I will get back to you with pricing (per room). Once the budget and direction of the design is established, you will receive a complete design plan for your room(s), including a mood board (so you can visualize the general feel of the space), a space plan (showing the suggested furniture arrangement, exactly where to hang items on the wall, etc), and a shopping list (with links to purchase all furnishings/accessories). For an additional fee, I can travel to you to style everything in the space.
. . .
For a custom quote based on the scope of your project, please fill out the questionnaire below. I look forward to discussing plans with you further for enhancing your space with beauty, style, and function!
Q U E S T I O N N A I R E
Please tell me a little bit about yourself and your project.
email the following photos, floor plans, and wall elevations to
a m y @ a m y l i n d . c o m
Please make sure no single email contains more than 5MB in attachments. You can disperse your photos/files in as many emails as necessary. Subject line should read "e-design submission".
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MEASURING/DRAWING FLOOR PLANS:
- Sketch out your floor plan by drawing the approximate shape of the room (it doesn't have to be to be perfect). Please note the estimated location of any architectural features, such as windows, doors, or fireplaces.
- Mark each wall North, South, East and West.
- Measure the overall width and length of the room first. Then measure each wall separately making sure to include measurements for each wall area, door, window or other architectural feature.
- When measuring doors and windows please provide dimensions for the openings themselves, as well as overall measurements including any casings or decorative molding.
- If you have a fireplace please include dimensions of the floor surround.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WALL ELEVATIONS:
- Sketch the overall shape of the wall and include the approximate location of any windows, doors, existing lighting (i.e. sconces), fireplaces, radiators, light switches, or other features. Then measure the location of each item on the wall.
- Measure the overall ceiling height. If you have crown or decorative molding please take a second measurement which notates the height from the floor to the bottom of the molding.
- When measuring fireplaces please include the mantle width and distance (height) between the mantle and the ceiling.
- Label each elevation North, South, East or West so that we can match them up with the floor plan.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TAKING PHOTOS OF EACH ROOM:
- Take photographs of the overall space from each corner (4 photos per room)
- Photograph each wall face-on (try to capture part of the floor, ceiling and adjacent walls, if possible)
- Take detail (close range) photographs of any lighting, tile, flooring, or furniture you would like to keep in the room.